White Chocolate Oreo Cookies are a fun and easy treat to make. Making these chocolate Oreo to look like flowers are the perfect way to get in the mood for Spring!
I’m always on the lookout for quick and easy dessert recipes! And it’s a double win if I can find one that also packages up well in a cute little treat bag. This recipe has got it all covered, and it’s super cute for Easter just right around the corner!
Go ahead, give this fun recipe a try. Leave a comment below and let me know how much you enjoyed these chocolate Oreos or tag me on social media after you make them because we love to see what you’ve been up to in the kitchen!
White Chocolate Oreo Cookies
- Oreo Sandwich Cookies your fav flavor
- 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers
- 2 tablespoons paramount crystals¹
- pastel Easter M&M's
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper/silpat mat. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate melting wafers. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15 second increments until candy wafers are completely melted.
- Dip Oreo cookies into melted chocolate using a fork or dipping tool and lightly tap to remove excess chocolate; transfer to parchment paper and immediately add M&M's candies into a daisy pattern. Allow Daisy White Chocolate Oreos to sit until chocolate sets. Eat & Enjoy!