These Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade are delicious, refreshing and easy. They make a great drink to serve at a summer gathering and can be made as a cocktail or mocktail.
Sparkling Rasberry Lemonade Recipe
These Sparkling Rasberry Lemonade are a fun and delicious drink for summer. They are also really easy to make, with just a few simple ingredients.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup lemon juice chilled
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 liter club soda 33.8 oz chilled
- 1 12 oz bag frozen raspberries thawed
- Fresh mint ice cubes lemon slices and fresh raspberries, for serving
- In a small saucepan, heat the water and granulated sugar over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Place raspberries in a blender or food processor and pulse until puréed.
- Use a wooden spoon to force raspberry purée through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Stir raspberry purée, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a large pitcher until well blended.
- Pour in club soda and stir to combine.
- Pour raspberry lemonade into glasses and add fresh raspberries and ice cubes into each glass, if desired.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint.