This super easy Slow Cooker Shortcut Barbecue Stew recipe has all the amazing flavor of the classic Brunswick or Camp Stew but with half the work!
Slow Cooker Shortcut Barbecue Stew Recipes
Amazing Shortcut BBQ Stew Recipes is my absolute favorite stews this time of year is Brunswick Stew or sometimes called Camp Stew around these parts.
Servings: 4 people
- 8 cups chicken broth/stock
- 2 white potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 small onion peeled and diced
- 1 small rotisserie chicken
- 2 (15.25-ounccans whole kernel corn drained
- 2 (15.25-ounccans lima beans drained
- 2 (14.5-ounccans diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 pound smoked pulled pork (without sauce)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- In a large stock pot over medium heat, combine the chicken broth or stock, potatoes, onion, corn, lima beans, and tomatoes. Stir well. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Pull the meat from the rotisserie chicken and shred it. Discard the bones. Add the shredded chicken and the pulled pork to the pot. Continue to cook 15 to 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the Sweet Baby Rays Sweet Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce and vinegar and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 additional minutes, stirring frequently. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.