Roasted Corn Zucchini Salad with Chili Lime Vinaigrette is an easy but so flavorful vegetable side dish made with fresh corn, zucchini, and onions. A delicious summer salad that will dress up every meal.
Roasted Corn Zucchini Salad is healthy and full of flavor! This colorful recipe uses some of my favorite summer vegetables and is quick and easy to make. It tastes great warm or cold and is perfect for a summer BBQ but also makes a delicious and light lunch.
Roasted Corn And Zucchini Salad With Chili Lime Vinaigrette
- ½ large red onion diced
- 2 ears of corn
- optional: queso fresco or cojita
- 2 large zucchini spiralized with the smallest blade
- salt and pepper to season corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- prepare grill.
- pull husks down on corn. spray with non-stick cooking spray and season with salt and pepper.
- grill until slightly charred.
- meanwhile prepare vinaigrette; combine all ingredients and mix well. toss with zucchini noodles, red onion and cheese, if using.
- when corn is done and cooled slightly. cut kernels off. top salad with corn and serve!