No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars are the perfect cool, sweet, and tangy dessert. With an easy no bake cheesecake topped with lemon curd and whipped cream for a refreshing dessert you’ll want all summer long!
Why turn on your oven when you can make lemon bars NO BAKE? Genius!
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 ½ cup finely crushed graham crackers
- ⅓ cup melted butter
Lemon Cheesecake Filling:
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup iced water
- ½ cup boiling water
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 (3 oz.) lemon flavored gelatin (like Jell-o)
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1½ cup whipped cream
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk-slightly whisked with a fork
- whipped cream
- mint leaves-for garnish
- Line 9 x 9 x 2 inches pan with aluminum foil or plastic wrap leaving an overhang the sides for easy removal. Lightly grease with cooking spray and set aside.
- To make the graham cracker crust stir graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until evenly moistened, then press the mixture firmly in the bottom of the pan and place in the fridge to firm.
Lemon Cheesecake Filling:
- Pour boiling water over lemon Jell-o and stir for about 2 minutes, or until It’s completely dissolved. Add iced water and stir well, then set aside to cool while making the filling.
- Beat softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and mix well. Then, slowly pour in lemon juice and mix until smooth.
- Next, pour in dissolved gelatin and mix until combined.
- Finally, whisk in whipped cream and spread the filling over crust. Smooth the top and gently tap the pan onto work surface to settle well. Place in the fridge for a few hours (preferably overnight) to firm completely.
- In a small sauce pan place the butter and melt over medium heat. Remove from the heat and whisk in sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Add eggs and whisk well. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon (about 5 minutes).
- Transfer in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap to prevent forming the film on top. Cool to room temperature.
- When the cheesecake is completely set, pull the overhang of the foil to lift the cake from the pan and transfer onto cutting board. Spread lemon curd on top. Slice and serve with whipped cream o top. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge.