Learn how to make Healthy Iced Coffee at home that’s healthy, diet-friendly, and costs only pennies per cup! Skip the coffee shop to save calories and money!
Healthy iced coffee made with cold (leftover) coffee, almond milk and without any added sugar. On a hot summer day, this glass of iced coffee will satisfy your late afternoon sweet tooth craving. Much cheaper and healthier than Starbucks and is so darn easy to make at home.
Healthy Iced Coffee
For the drink:
- additional honey, maple syrup, agave, or stevia to sweeten (optional)
- 3 cups low fat or skim milk (or substitute your favourite dairy-free milk, sweetened or unsweetened)
For the iced coffee cubes:
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups cold or room temperature coffee
- Add your sweetener of choice to the coffee before freezing, if desired (I leave out this step).
- Add the coffee to ice cube trays and freeze until solid (overnight should do it!). For large ice cube trays, this will yield approximately 15 large cubes.
- Add 5 iced coffee cubes to a large glass or tumbler.
- Pour your choice of milk over the iced coffee cubes, about 1 cup per serving.
- Sweeten with additional sweetener, only if desired (I leave out this step).