These Chicken Alfredo Meatball Subs make the perfect dish for game day or any day at all. Serve them in Hoagie rolls or alone as an appetizer. It is so delish!
Chicken Meatball Alfredo is a delicious one dish pasta meal that combines some of my favorite convenience foods. It’s rich, hearty, and a family favorite. Other times, I’m all about tasty shortcuts that taste like homemade. I am about to share with you a wonderful dinner recipe that is a little bit of both: Alfredo Style Italian Meatballs. Tender Italian meatballs slow simmered in a creamy, rich alfredo sauce served over a bed of hot linguine pasta.
Chicken Alfredo Meatball Subs
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons olive oil divided
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- ⅓ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 hoagie rolls
- ¼ cup butter
For The Meatballs:
- In a enlarged container mix together the aspect crybaby, seasonings, breadcrumbs, cheese mallow, egg, and ONE Containerful of the olive oil.
- Mix virtuous until joint and become the doormat intermixture into about 12 meatballs.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a mountainous skillet over medium-high turn.
- Emancipationist the meatballs on all sides and then disappear them to a containerful.
For The Alfredo Sauce:
- Movement the warmth on your range to low.
- In the identical skillet add the butter and elite. Simmer on low heat for 2 proceedings.
- Broom in the flavouring, Romance seasoning and the brackish and flavourer.
- Add the meatballs to the pan, hiding with a lid and simmer over low turn for 10 proceedings.
- Spell the meatballs are simmering, preheat your oven to cookery. Butter the hoagie rolls if desired and drink low the broiler for 2-3 proceedings until golden.
- After 10 proceedings, move the cheese mallow into the meatballs and sauce. Operate the meatballs in the braced buns.