These Easy Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Puffs are not only delicious, they’re quick and easy to whip up too! Add your favorite pizza toppings and you have a yummy dinner for everyone in the family!
Your family will go crazy for these Pepperoni Pizza Puffs. They are the perfect after-school and play date snack. However, adults tend to gobble them up as well.
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
- 4 mozzarella cheese strings
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheese mozza or cheddar, I used a mix
- ¾ cup mini pepperoni or cooked sausage
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ red or green pepper finely diced
- ½ teaspoon each basil & garlic powder
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ teaspoon oregano
- ½ cup store-bought pizza sauce
- ¾ cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a muffin pan very well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and spices in a bowl. Add in milk and egg and stir until combined.
- Stir in shredded cheese, red pepper and pepperoni. Allow mixture to stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide among the muffin wells. Cut each cheese string into 3 pieces and gently press 1 piece into the center of each muffin.
- Bake until lightly browned and puffed, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.