Try this easy Asian-style Dumpling Soup recipe these next time you’re in a pinch at dinner time. Your family won’t be disappointed! From healthy vegetables soups to creamy tomato soups, there is a recipe for everyone!
Asian-style Dumpling Soup recipe
Make this easy Asian-style Dumpling Soup in minutes, it's healthy and delicious!
Servings: 4 people
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- sriracha to taste
- 1/4 head cabbage chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 large carrot peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (16-ounce) package dumplings (I used Trader Joe's Thai Vegetable Gyoza)
- 2 green onions thinly sliced (green part only; reserve whites for another use)
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Add carrots and cabbage to broth, then return to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook vegetables are tender, about 5 - 10 minutes.
- When veggies are tender, add soy sauce, sesame oil, and sriracha to soup. Stir well. Season with additional soy sauce, if necessary.
- While vegetables are cooking, prepare dumplings according to package directions. (I microwaved mine, which took about 5 minutes.)
- To serve, divide dumplings between four large soup bowls. Ladle broth and vegetables over the top and sprinkle with green onions. Enjoy!